In this episode of Brew Strong, Jamil and John Palmer tackle one of the toughest questions they’ve ever been asked: What are the top 10 pieces of brewing equipment that you just can’t live without? Tune in and find out how two of the worlds top brewing minds in the world get through their brew days and the equipment that helps them do it.
For the full list, with link, head over to the full show on The Brewing Network HERE.
Here are both the full top ten lists from Jamil and John, with links to where to find all the goods (Disclosure: The Brewing Network may receive compensation from affiliate links listed):
9) Auto Siphon
7) Ball Valve’s
5) Wort Chiller (Therminator)
2) Good Mash Tun (false bottom, insulation)
9) Hop Freezer
7) Narrow Range Hydrometer’s (easier to read)
6) CO2 measurement/levels
5) Precision Thermometer for Checking Other Thermometers/Pressure Checker
4) pH Meter
3) O2 Meter
2) Cell Counts/Checking Yeast Amount/Quality (microscope and hemocytometer)
1) Food Grade Zinc Sulfate (monohydrate or heptahydrate)