BNA12?

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Haven't heard anything about a BN anniversary party at HomebrewCon in Minneapolis this year. Is it going to happen? Any details?
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Re: BNA12?

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:49 am

I just want to know that it'll be on Wednesday evening (as usual-ish) for travel planning purposes
Grandpa

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:30 am

I see nothing on this issue, almost like they are not having it?????? Do they not have to pass on the ASS HAT??....LoL NHC will not be the same if there is no BNA party :cry:
Trying to make the best homebrew, to pass across any ones palette!
chugly

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:21 pm

I have no doubt there will be a BNA 12 in Minneapolis (hope it's outdoors) and that it will be on Wednesday evening. I'm guessing Justin will announce something in about a month.
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:22 am

Guido, i'm sure your right because I remember thinking the same thing last year. I will be coming in on the Saturday before (my wife and I make a vacation out of it), so I will be there either way. Man I think Minn. is going to be a great place for the Home Brew Con. The farthest brewery on our list for the week is only 4.8 mi :D , and we have a lot on the list.
Trying to make the best homebrew, to pass across any ones palette!
chugly

Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:35 pm

chugly wrote:Guido, i'm sure your right because I remember thinking the same thing last year. I will be coming in on the Saturday before (my wife and I make a vacation out of it), so I will be there either way. Man I think Minn. is going to be a great place for the Home Brew Con. The farthest brewery on our list for the week is only 4.8 mi :D , and we have a lot on the list.

May I ask what hot spots to visit are on your list?
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Going to NHC, boog?
I was asked this evening to help roadie/sell merch for Artimus.
Club night should be neat.
snowcapt

Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:29 pm

I will definitely be there! Already have my tickets and hotel reservation. We have quite a contingent from Nebraska all carpooling up there. Club night will be awesome. We Nebraska folks will show you what good beer is supposed to taste like.
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Next

Return to Beer Events