Re: Monday only schedule?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 pm

beerhog wrote:
grod wrote:....and this weekend there is no session due to a "Labor Day" holiday? Having a holiday on the boss' purse is just what the US needs to get the economy going again. Come on comrades, think about me (1st) and your country (2nd), I need to get my fix of session.

Far out, what will be the excuse next weekend, wait don't tell me its Monday show caus that will really piss me off.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just talking to an empty chair. Just sayin'

love

g

didnt they say they were taking a fortnight off due to burning man? expecting more than 2 shows a month these days is very optimistic.

WTF?

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:19 am

If you look at the home page, they are back on the 9th, and sounds like a good lineup of shows for September.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 am

beerhog wrote:expecting more than 2 shows a month these days is very optimistic.

That's the direction it seems to be heading toward. Every other week, one Sunday show and one Monday show. Two shows a month, no Meet, no CYBI, no HBC.
twitter.com/GentleCuntPunch

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Hell must have frozen over; there is a session scheduled for today (Seppo-Sunday) and I'm off work. I will keep my eyes out for flying pigs. Just sayin'

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:41 pm

It's a Sunday show, yes, but the topic sucks. Flip-flopping shows and shitty topics lately. The only decent show this year was the cask show because it was different and actually dealt with a homebrewing topic. Now we're going to learn about beer mixed with other beverages so it takes away from the beer flavor? Really?

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 am

Adam wrote:It's a Sunday show, yes, but the topic sucks. Flip-flopping shows and shitty topics lately. The only decent show this year was the cask show because it was different and actually dealt with a homebrewing topic. Now we're going to learn about beer mixed with other beverages so it takes away from the beer flavor? Really?

If you think these shows weren't decent, we hold the BN to a different standard: Destihl, 961, Boulder Beer, Crooked Stave, Freetail. I thought all of these, plus others this year were great.
whoateallthepies

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 am

whoateallthepies wrote: Destihl, 961, Boulder Beer, Crooked Stave, Freetail. I thought all of these, plus others this year were great.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:44 am

whoateallthepies wrote:
Adam wrote:It's a Sunday show, yes, but the topic sucks. Flip-flopping shows and shitty topics lately. The only decent show this year was the cask show because it was different and actually dealt with a homebrewing topic. Now we're going to learn about beer mixed with other beverages so it takes away from the beer flavor? Really?

If you think these shows weren't decent, we hold the BN to a different standard: Destihl, 961, Boulder Beer, Crooked Stave, Freetail. I thought all of these, plus others this year were great.

Must be different standards. :jnj

Adam

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio