Re: Worst Caller of 2011?

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Not a call per-say, but despite how much flak 36 gets, I find 'Drunk Nicole' much more grating on the ears. At least Sara enunciates (mostly) and speaks in her normal voice. Nicole tries to do voices and impressions to be funny, but giggles all over them so it ends up just one unintelligible mess. She either needs to drink less on the show, or drink more and get herself a medal!
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 pm

According to Sarah's husband in the chat room, the high pitched whiny annoying voice is her nervous voice. Nicole I don't mind so much. I hear you on the goofiness of her attempts to be funny, but it's not nearly as annoying as Sarah's. I'm just overly sensitive to high pitched voices. I've got a decent amount of permanent hearing damage due to loud noises at work and throughout my life so I have to turn my earphones all the way up at work. When Sarah comes on, holy fuck do I scramble to turn it down. Makes my ears hurt.
twitter.com/GentleCuntPunch

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 am

spiderwrangler wrote:Not a call per-say, but despite how much flak 36 gets, I find 'Drunk Nicole' much more grating on the ears. At least Sara enunciates (mostly) and speaks in her normal voice. Nicole tries to do voices and impressions to be funny, but giggles all over them so it ends up just one unintelligible mess. She either needs to drink less on the show, or drink more and get herself a medal!

i tend to agree on nicole but what shits me is the amount she puts it on. you can tell shes trying act drunk when shes not there yet, very fukn annoying. it hasnt happened for a while though and she has a lot of good info to pass on so i can forgive her. otoh all 36c has is an annoying voice and a set of tits yet to be uveiled to the army as a whole.
beerhog

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:58 pm

You know, I actually started this thread because I felt bad about bashing 36c in the Noms thread. I'm sure she's a cool lady but...well, my opinion is in the noms thread. Needless to say I agree, but I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one.
JakeAndBake

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

JakeAndBake wrote:You know, I actually started this thread because I felt bad about bashing 36c in the Noms thread. I'm sure she's a cool lady but...well, my opinion is in the noms thread. Needless to say I agree, but I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one.

I nominated her for most annoying voice. I figured I'd catch flak for it, but it's an opinion. We are in agreement that she is probably a very wonderful person. If her and I ever meet, you'll be damn sure I'll buy the lady a beer.

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Adam wrote:
JakeAndBake wrote:You know, I actually started this thread because I felt bad about bashing 36c in the Noms thread. I'm sure she's a cool lady but...well, my opinion is in the noms thread. Needless to say I agree, but I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one.

I nominated her for most annoying voice. I figured I'd catch flak for it, but it's an opinion. We are in agreement that she is probably a very wonderful person. If her and I ever meet, you'll be damn sure I'll buy the lady a beer.

+1 nothing against her personally
Stinkfist

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Last edited by Sent From My iPhone on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sent From My iPhone

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:24 am

JP Is My Copilot wrote:
Adam wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure she thinks you're a wonderful person too...

I really don't care what others think of me.

Adam

Previous

Return to Beer Radio