Feedback on the new app.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Love the new app. It works well. One thing I would like for an update is for the title of the show be displayed of the show being played. JP went on a long discussion about extracts and grains with an exchange between him and Justin. I would have liked to listen to the whole show but don't know which one it was specifically.

With the app as is, you're 99%.

ETA: It was the show where the first DOTW contestant was from Nashville, TN that was talking about his house being flooded.
twitter.com/GentleCuntPunch

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Re: Feedback on the new app.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah, I'd really like the title of the show on there too but if you click on the "Station" button, you then can press the "website" button and that will take you to the homepage where you can see the "Now Playing" block ........ at least on my iPhone. Couldn't get it on my LG 'cuz it didn't support Flash
-- Scott

On Tap - Janet's Brown, Easy-Jack/SNPA mash-up
Primary - BCS Saison with rye
Secondary - Cabernet Sauvingon
animaldoc

Return to Beer Radio