BNA9

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:12 am

When and where is BNA9. Any idea when tickets will be available?
Private Krizwit
krizwit

Re: BNA9

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 am

Sigh.

J usually lets us know the details in March. Last year he sent an email to all the donating BNArmy to let us know that the VIP tickets would go on sale on the first weekend in April. Expect a similar timeline.

:horse
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 am

Cool thanks. Ill just wait for my email then. I hope I can actually go to the NHC....
Private Krizwit
krizwit

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:26 am

krizwit wrote:Cool thanks. Ill just wait for my email then. I hope I can actually go to the NHC....

It's a lot of fun, and BNA is always packed. I hope I get a chance to get a NHC ticket in the new lottery system. :roll:
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:37 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
krizwit wrote:Cool thanks. Ill just wait for my email then. I hope I can actually go to the NHC....

It's a lot of fun, and BNA is always packed. I hope I get a chance to get a NHC ticket in the new lottery system. :roll:

Packed doesn't even begin to describe last year... I'm hoping for a nice open space like Seattle had vs that closed up small place last year in Philly...
Vote for me, Daniel Fick, for 2014 AHA Governing Committee. Voting runs until 3/31/2014. There are 8 spots open this year so you get up to 8 votes. Please vote here: http://bit.ly/1aV9GVd
mors

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:37 am

mors wrote:
Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:

Packed doesn't even begin to describe last year... I'm hoping for a nice open space like Seattle had vs that closed up small place last year in Philly...

The crowd keeps getting bigger each year. Last year, I only stayed about 20 minutes then went back to the hotel.
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:42 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:The crowd keeps getting bigger each year. Last year, I only stayed about 20 minutes then went back to the hotel.

The funny thing is I think a lot of people did the same, which made it a lot less crowded as the night went on. The main stage area wasn't too bad, but getting to the Moonlight guys upstairs was a nightmare!
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 pm

mors wrote:
Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:

I really like the concept of the BNA in theory, but it was too loud, hot, and crowded for me. (Maybe I'm getting old and need a more sedentary pre-conference activity.) The beers there were excellent, tho. Our group just had to dive into a serving room, fill our glasses, and head to a lobby area where we had some room.
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Next

Return to Beer Events