Re: BNA9

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am

Guido wrote:Was this ballpark featured in a "Man vs. Food" episode? I seem to remember a place that featured a sandwich made with 5 - 1/3 lbs. burgers.

Yep. A couple of my friends are some of the fans cheering him on at the end.
The burger is awesome...to share with a couple friends.
Effingbeer

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:51 am

Guido wrote:I have to admit that I was really down on the BNA's I attended in Minneapolis and Philadelphia. Great beer, but way too crowded, hot, and loud. I swore I was done with them...until I saw this year's venue. The ballpark should be great with lots of room. I won't have to scream at my buddy who's a foot away from me. However, I can't imagine how they'd let a bunch of drunks (even well behaved ones) on the field. I'm sure everyone here's too young to remember Disco Demolition Night at a White Sox game in (I think) the 70's.

Anyway, congrats to Justin for this one. Info on the BNA was way overdue and I figured he was goofing off. Glad he proved me wrong.

That opinion seemed to be common amongst a lot of folks last year. I did the VIP option last year so I was pretty toasty by the time it got loud and it was way more chill / you could actually talk up in the VIP area.
Sergeant, East Cost
neckbeardbeer

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:09 pm

So, t'was going to be announced April 7. Then it changed on the website to April 28... today. Still nothing there at 4pm PDT.

Anybody heard anything, or seen it announced anywhere?
brizone

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Disco Demolition took place just down the road in Detroit at Tiger Stadium... ahh the glory years!
Wingnut

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm

brizone wrote:So, t'was going to be announced April 7. Then it changed on the website to April 28... today. Still nothing there at 4pm PDT.

Anybody heard anything, or seen it announced anywhere?

Donors got an email. Opens to general public at 12:01 AM Tuesday, guessing PST. http://thebrewingnetwork.ticketmob.com/ ... 33280&cart
Sergeant, East Cost
neckbeardbeer

Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 am

BNA9 VIP Ticket Available! So I've got a good news/bad news situation: The good news is that my business is busier than ever/the bad news is that it would be irresponsible of me to leave for a week. I have a single VIP ticket available at cost. PM me for details.
Corporal, BN Army, Southeastern PA Division
Vice President--Stoney Creek Homebrewers
TheTodd

Sun May 25, 2014 10:26 am

So I bought my ticket and didn´t get a confirmation e-mail. What´s up with that?

Will my name be on the list? Do I have to be worried? What do I do to get in?
Women and drink.

Too much of either can drive you to the other.-- Michael Still
philbrasil

Sun May 25, 2014 2:49 pm

philbrasil wrote:So I bought my ticket and didn´t get a confirmation e-mail. What´s up with that?

Will my name be on the list? Do I have to be worried? What do I do to get in?

Do you have a ladder? :asshat:

Email Moscow. If he doesn't know the answer, he'll find out.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Events