Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Beers

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:01 pm

list your favorites, I've only tasted 4 beers so far, my favorite is the Allagash Brewing Co. Collaboration, Myron's Walk Begian-Style Pale Ale. I was pretty impressed with this beer.

1. 'Myron's Walk' Belgian-Style Pale Ale (Allagash)
2. 'Torpedo Pilsner' Hoppy Pilsner (Firestone Walker)
Last edited by MaltySmoOTH on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaltySmoOTH

Re: Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Beers

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:28 am

MaltySmoOTH wrote:list your favorites, I've only tasted 4 beers so far, my favorite is the Allagash Brewing Co. Collaboration, Myron's Walk Begian-Style Pale Ale. I was pretty impressed with this beer.

1. Myron's Walk Belgian-Style Pale Ale

Just wait till you get to Ballast Point's Electric Ray IPL, which doesn't sounds awesome but many I would have guessed it was a DIPA over a lager with a ton of hops in it. Damn good, the Russian River & Firestone Walker beers were good too.
ACESFULL

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:12 pm

When I picked up mine at my local liquor store, one of the employees was explaining what IPL is to the old Irish guy who owns the place. Afterward he yelled "Why in the hell would you go to the trouble of brewing a lager if you're going to ruin it with a ton of hops?"
Bobbie Dooley

Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 am

Favorites were the Allagash, Russian River and New Glarus ESB,
Gimme oysters and beer (and Durian) for dinner every day of the year...
mike____

Return to Beer Reviews