Tasty's Recipes?

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm trying to find Tasty's APA and IPA recipes in their original formulations. (Does he have a "single" IPA recipe posted online?) Fred's Homebrew Pages had some, but it has been down for some time now. The recipes that I've found have always been scaled up/down by some other home brewer, and sometimes with ingredient subs.

So, can Tasty's recipes be found in their original formulations? Thanks.
Roguejim

Re: Tasty's Recipes?

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 pm

If you search this forum, all of Tasty's recipes have been posted multiple times.

I know Tasty's APA has been posted and confirmed by Tasty himself earlier today on another thread.
Brown Ridge Brewing: My homebrew recipe's and brewing exploits.
SmartFoneCases.com: Quality cases at an affordable price.
beerdrinker

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 am

I found an old Promash recipe posted by a "Brandon" of Tasty's APA. Still haven't found an IPA recipe of Tasty's other than the double-IPA recipe. I wonder if he has a single IPA recipe?
Roguejim

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Roguejim wrote:I found an old Promash recipe posted by a "Brandon" of Tasty's APA. Still haven't found an IPA recipe of Tasty's other than the double-IPA recipe. I wonder if he has a single IPA recipe?

It's impressive what a simple search will yield... http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12442 :D

Not sure if this is the version you are looking for...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Return to Favorite Beer Recipes & Styles