Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:46 am

When I built out my brew house I tore it down to the studs and started from there. That meant a LOT of drywall work. Can't say that is my favorite thing in the world to do either.

Now I'm thinking about expanding into the room next door. That means MORE drywall work! :eek

Dr Scott
Cheers,
Dr Scott

Beer colder than your Mom, Whiskey older than your Dad...
Dr Scott

Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:05 pm

Sucks to be you Dr Scott,

Why don't you shingle the roof at the same time?.........another of my hated jobs. :wink: :wink: :lol:

While I think on it, why did you drywall the brewhouse? :?

Some freezer pannels would have done nicely and you can spray water like no tomorrow and no worries, sanitation is a snap.

Not meaning anything bad one way or another........just all that drywall. :lol: :wink:

Dogger
"The immense importance of a pint of ale to a common person should never be overlooked" From the Canon of St Pauls Cathedral
Dogger Dan

Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:12 pm

No, no roofing for me. Besides I have a tile roof, now that would be a sucky job!

I didn't just use drywall, I used green board, (because I didn't want to have any moisture issues). That shit is heavy!
I do have a tendency to take things to the nth degree, I just like it done right. OK, Over kill on occasion too... But that's just me. :P

Dr Scott
Cheers,
Dr Scott

Beer colder than your Mom, Whiskey older than your Dad...
Dr Scott

Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:00 am

Nothing worse than mold and mildew, except maybe a bout with lacto bacillus. :cry: :wink:

Dogger
"The immense importance of a pint of ale to a common person should never be overlooked" From the Canon of St Pauls Cathedral
Dogger Dan

Previous

Return to Brewing Ingredients