Re: Question on beer and wine yeast

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 pm

i was alluding to the fact that to pull anything out of her ass, she must first insert said item INTO the rectum; ergo DANGEROUS!
:pop :pop :pop :pop :pop
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:49 pm

does sucking down the yeast in a 2 liter soda bottle count for those shitters you mention Oz? The reason I ask is Ive been just drinking the whole thing in one setting and sometimes if there isnt enough of the sediment at the bottom...I just stir it up and finnish it off. And I havent had any shitters or strangeness in my mouth. Im guessing your meaning is of the primary fermentor. Hehe...not sure if I wanna risk that one. Might be something to use to get revenge on a prankster (like on a personal friend of mine who gave me french fries with hot sauce masked in catsup a mile away from any drink in sight...we were on the job out on some lonely road)
ed71

Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:05 pm

i am sooo glad i wasn't reincarnated as a construction site honey hut... if those fiberglass walls could talk!
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:25 am

ed71 wrote:does sucking down the yeast in a 2 liter soda bottle count for those shitters you mention Oz? The reason I ask is Ive been just drinking the whole thing in one setting and sometimes if there isnt enough of the sediment at the bottom...I just stir it up and finnish it off. And I havent had any shitters or strangeness in my mouth. Im guessing your meaning is of the primary fermentor. Hehe...not sure if I wanna risk that one. Might be something to use to get revenge on a prankster (like on a personal friend of mine who gave me french fries with hot sauce masked in catsup a mile away from any drink in sight...we were on the job out on some lonely road)

I'm talking about pure thick slurry. Not bottle conditioned beer or a little sediment...
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:38 am

Lol...actually she needs to put it up her ass whilst drinking some beer instead of being just ridiculous. She is just an annoyance. Whether this is because she is squeamish or maybe she is a candidate for OCD. Im gonna keep brewing and nothings gonna stop me. (even if it were illegal)
ed71

Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 pm

People who don't know where their food comes from shouldn't eat it...at all. Yeast is there for a reason. Yeast used in brewing serves its purpose just as yeast in bread, pizza dough, pretzels, etc. serve their purpose. There are mold strains in certain cheeses, and those serve their purpose to make cheese have their wonderful flavors. Yogurt is made with bacteria and milk. Meat that we eat once actually came from living animals that walked on the ground outside without shoes. Oh no! Putting yeast from brewing into a category of harmful bacteria is such an incorrect generalization. It's not like you're putting the H1N1 flu strain in the beer to make it ferment. This just shows how out of touch some people in this world are. If the yeast was harmful, then you probably wouldn't be able to drink the beer that it produces.

Sorry for the rant.
JoeBeer100

Previous

Return to Brewing Ingredients