asco valve?

Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Well I have begun the building of my Bruno 10 system(pictures soon to follow) The frame is put together, ive gathered most of the necessary materials, but am having a difficult time finding the right asco valve for a good price. I heard that the best one to buy is the 8210G75 because it is meant for gas and is the safest to use. I was wondering what model you guys used in your systems. Looking through pictures I have seen many different ones. Maybe there is another model I could use that would still be safe. Any help would be great. Thanks.
swifty

Re: asco valve?

Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:11 pm

i am using 8040G022 1/2" on mine. i am running natural gas and the valves are only rated for 2psi, so these wont work with high pressure propane.
-Tyson
whiteManCanHop

Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 am

swifty wrote:Well I have begun the building of my Bruno 10 system....

I don't suppose you are a gay Austrian hairdresser, are you?

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:36 pm

no Bruno is my father-in-law, he is an iron worker and gathered all of my steel and is welding everything for me, so i decided to dedicate it to him for all of his work and for saving me money
swifty

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:33 am

swifty wrote:no Bruno is my father-in-law, he is an iron worker and gathered all of my steel and is welding everything for me, so i decided to dedicate it to him for all of his work and for saving me money

So there!
BrewTa2
Global Moderator

Return to Brewing Sculptures