DOTW 4/15/13

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Hey guys, thanks to everyone who was in the chat for the support! It feels good to call in for dotw and not lose finally. My buddy said it had to be because I called in and was sober when I asked gabriel from Half Acre questions then was loaded when I called in for DOTW. How do I get my Forum Medal?
Corporal in the BN army
Certified Beer Server
Ghost

Re: DOTW 4/15/13

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Ghost wrote:Hey guys, thanks to everyone who was in the chat for the support! It feels good to call in for dotw and not lose finally. My buddy said it had to be because I called in and was sober when I asked gabriel from Half Acre questions then was loaded when I called in for DOTW. How do I get my Forum Medal?

Just wait and the mods will fix it up for you. Congrats on your triumph

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks Grod, it means a lot coming from you!
Corporal in the BN army
Certified Beer Server
Ghost

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:17 am

grod wrote:
Ghost wrote:Hey guys, thanks to everyone who was in the chat for the support! It feels good to call in for dotw and not lose finally. My buddy said it had to be because I called in and was sober when I asked gabriel from Half Acre questions then was loaded when I called in for DOTW. How do I get my Forum Medal?

Just wait and the mods will fix it up for you. Congrats on your triumph

love

g

I haven't finished listening to that show on archive yet. I usually don't medal someone until I've heard it a second time in case my recollection is a bit hazy from the live show...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:19 am

I made an exception... but if I find out your recollection is hazy too, I'm taking it back! :jnj
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Good show Ghost! Congrats!

:jnj
Hello, Who's this?!
RiggsSpiltMyDrank

Return to The Sunday Session