Re: Suds County USA

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:32 pm

I watched that shit recently. Not one single black ass muthafucker in that movie. But hey, I know we's the minority when it comes to life, and especially to brewing.

I liked that movie though. I went to San Diego not too long ago and I checked out Alpine, Alesmith, Ballast Point, Pizza Port Carlsbad, and the Lost Abbey. Regardless of the lack of bruthaz, it was a religious beer experience. And I got drunk as shit.

My wife would have pissed as I was hitting on those white bitches as Lost Abbey and Ballast Point like mad. I hope she's not reading this shit. Alesmith was just a helmet party with decent beer.
This here nigga brews the funk
BigBlackBrewer

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 pm

I could be wrong, but when the episode aired I didn't know you had to pay to see it. Now I understand a man likes to get paid, but you would have thought a brief mention of this in the interview would have occurred. Perhaps I am wrong, I could, in theory, be drinking during the interview, but I was surprised about never mentioning the price.
:bnarmy:
Brewing, Teaching, Consulting, and mostly just cleaning...

Brewer in NC at a Pub to be named later...
Geistbier

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Geistbier wrote:I could be wrong, but when the episode aired I didn't know you had to pay to see it. Now I understand a man likes to get paid, but you would have thought a brief mention of this in the interview would have occurred. Perhaps I am wrong, I could, in theory, be drinking during the interview, but I was surprised about never mentioning the price.

I'm pretty sure they mentioned it numerous times.
12stones

Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 pm

BigBlackBrewer wrote:I watched that shit recently. Not one single black ass muthafucker in that movie. But hey, I know we's the minority when it comes to life, and especially to brewing.

I liked that movie though. I went to San Diego not too long ago and I checked out Alpine, Alesmith, Ballast Point, Pizza Port Carlsbad, and the Lost Abbey. Regardless of the lack of bruthaz, it was a religious beer experience. And I got drunk as shit.

My wife would have pissed as I was hitting on those white bitches as Lost Abbey and Ballast Point like mad. I hope she's not reading this shit. Alesmith was just a helmet party with decent beer.

White People. :)
NervousDad

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 am

NervousDad wrote:White People. :)

Whadya mean by that?
As one, I might be offended!
Where the #&$^ is the Feelings Calendar???
:)
Gimme oysters and beer (and Durian) for dinner every day of the year...
mike____

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:45 pm

BigBlackBrewer wrote:I watched that shit recently. Not one single black ass muthafucker in that movie. But hey, I know we's the minority when it comes to life, and especially to brewing.

Yo! Hispanics in the same thang bro! Fuck dat shit! Lost Abbey=white hoez
Hello, Who's this?!
RiggsSpiltMyDrank

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:20 am

I bet if you went for a tour of the Colt 45 plant, you would see lots of "black ass muthafuckers" up in there. Just got to look in the right places...
CRBrewHound

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 am

CRBrewHound wrote:

I bet if you went for a tour of the Colt 45 plant, you would see lots of "black ass muthafuckers" up in there. Just got to look in the right places...

Like "sleeping" in the bathrooms, behind the tanks, under stairs, and even having lunch from the dumpster?
snowcapt

PreviousNext

Return to The Sunday Session