Peace Tree Brewing

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:57 pm

I was wondering if Joe from Peace Tree was amicable to divulging a recipe? Especially that porter recipe. I checked here and the recipe part of the forum and didn't see anything. Based on the reviews from the brewcasters, I would love to brew it.
hankespanky

Re: Peace Tree Brewing

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm

I was wondering where this show was. Hasn't shown up in iTunes for me.
nhradar

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 am

nhradar wrote:I was wondering where this show was. Hasn't shown up in iTunes for me.

Yeah, I've had the same problem. I had something else going on Sunday night, and I missed the show. Any idea when we'll be able to get it from the archives?
GilesTH

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 am

It is available for download directly from the show page http://thebrewingnetwork.com/shows/919...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 am

Sure. And I grabbed it, in case I catch up with some archived ones before it posts. But it's still a question--I tweeted about it days ago but got no reply.

And I see now that I failed to make that distinction in the original question. Mmm...baby brain.
nhradar

Return to The Sunday Session