trouble with Sunday Podcast

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 am

Ok so i am having a bit of trouble listening to the sunday show old shows. I use beyondpod on my phone and I seem to get maybe 2 shows in a day then I get a playback error. I can listen to the jamil show episodes and others so i know its not the program. Does the BN have a streaming limit? Does anyone else use this progam and have troubles? this is probably on the wrong board but it is sunday show related.

Thanks in advance,

Beer Addict
BN Army Private - Member of the Pittsburgh Yinzer Division
Beer Addict

Re: trouble with Sunday Podcast

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Beer Addict wrote:Ok so i am having a bit of trouble listening to the sunday show old shows. I use beyondpod on my phone and I seem to get maybe 2 shows in a day then I get a playback error. I can listen to the jamil show episodes and others so i know its not the program. Does the BN have a streaming limit? Does anyone else use this progam and have troubles? this is probably on the wrong board but it is sunday show related.

Thanks in advance,

Beer Addict

The limit is not dependent on show type, so if you're seeing differences in Jamil show vs. Sunday Session, that leads me to believe that it isn't The BN.

If that's not what you meant, then you're probably hitting a download count limit. I want to keep an eye on the load for a few more days and then maybe relax that a bit.
code
codewritinfool

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Thanks Code i was just a bit confused why one would work over another. If anyone else does use this program and has or had the same issue can you please let me know.

Thanks again,

Beer Addict
Beer Addict

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 pm

I am having the trouble using the rss feed for the Sunday show not wanting to save. It directs to my music player to stream direct from the server. This is using rss deamon on my phone which uses my Google reader feeds.
The only soldier in the BN ARMY with Ink on his legs promoting The Brewing network and BN ARMY. Prost

"The BNA is my therapist." Mickp
Henning1966

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Henning1966 wrote:I am having the trouble using the rss feed for the Sunday show not wanting to save. It directs to my music player to stream direct from the server. This is using rss deamon on my phone which uses my Google reader feeds.

RSS feed is as it always was, can't explain that one. No URLs or GUIDs changed.
code
codewritinfool

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Is your phone's wifi/data connection timing out during the download? The Sunday sessions are longer and take more time to download than others. I have an Incredible2 and Beyond Pod, and had some trouble with incomplete downloads because of connection time outs.

Also, are you using the paid version of Beyond Pod that supports multiple downloads at a time, or the free version that supports one download at a time?
I wouldn't use me as an example.
Chemiker

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:25 am

I use the paid version and I am not downloading the episodes. I actually stream them one at a time as I go through the day. Actually since i posted this I have not be able to get the sunday show episodes at all. I just get a playback error now. I am currently listening to the Jamil show streaming no problem so still confused.
Beer Addict

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 am

Gotcha. I have no experience with streaming these, so I'm no help to you. As a workaround though, maybe you can start downloading and then listening to them if you have the file space. Good luck!
I wouldn't use me as an example.
Chemiker

Next

Return to The Sunday Session