Re: DOTW 8/22 Booby Alert! **NSFW**

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:50 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Reminds me of using silly putty in my childhood. Will those things transfer reversed print from a newspaper?

:lol: Probably, but they sure don't bounce like silly putty.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:40 pm

sharkguy05 wrote:where has this thread been all my life...lol I tried to get the wife to pose next to my new sculpture I build but she wouldnt so I photoshoped her in when she flashed at the museum...lol...BTW i have had no trouble with putting nudes on photobucket

Love the boobies but sadly I'm more excited to see the super simple way you clamp your chiller to the stand. Looking to build a stand and was trying to think of a good way to make it removable.
Sergeant, East Cost
neckbeardbeer

Sun May 05, 2013 12:33 pm

BigBlackBrewer wrote:You honkey ass muthafuckers are trying too hard. Relax and enjoy the ride you crazy crackers.

As for DOTW, I can't be doing that this weekend. I got the mutha-in-law all up in here so I don't think I can listen in. I tried to talk her and the wife into some chicken and waffles at Nexus (a local brutha owned brewery). They really do serve chicken and waffles:

That said, I wrote in some feedback. And I sent the HHIC Justin some beers I brewed. I doubt he got them in time for sampling this weekend. Hopefully he'll get them this week and maybe he'll bust those bitches out on an upcoming show!

Holy shit, you're in Albuquerque?
JakeAndBake

Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 pm

JakeAndBake wrote:Holy shit, you're in Albuquerque?

I think this was quietly dismissed as bullshit. Someone was having fun with us.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session