"Here. try my beer"

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 pm

After the discussion on the Sunday Session, I was thinking... In the past when someone has asked me to evaluate something I have responded with the following: Do you want a critical evaluation or just my opinion? If they ask what the difference is, I tell them that a critical evaluation takes a bit longer and will point out both good and bad parts of the product/beer/whatever, and my opinion is what I basically think about it, would I buy it again/order another, etc. This gives the person asking the chance to say, I just want an opinion. Which really means "just tell me you like it."
"I feel sorry for those who don't drink because when they get up in the morning that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
— Frank Sinatra
Lars

Re: "Here. try my beer"

Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Very wise advise, Obi-Wan.
Sent From My iPhone

Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Damn, I was thinking you were sending me beer!!!

Now I'm thirsty!
Capt. Pushy, BN Army Corps of Engineers
(not to be confused with Push E.)

Building a Better World Through Beer
Brew Engineer

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 am

I would give it a 50, but what do I know.
Jan Wolfhouse: So yeah, I heard you got fired from the brewery?

Landfill: [Landfill gets mad, throws his trophy] God damn brewery! You know that brewery makes 10,000 bottles of beer a day. I drink 45 of them, and I'm the asshole!
JasonHorlacher

Return to The Sunday Session