Texas beers for Cali beers

Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 am

I am trying to get some Russian River, Firestone Walker, and Cantillon, I can offer Jester King, Saint Arnolds or any other brews available in Texas .
Rufo B Padsworth

Re: Texas beers for Cali beers

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 am

Being fairly new to the forum , you might not get many responses . Build a good rep before asking .
BTW . We can't get Cantillion
Petedadink

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Agreed, this is more of a community than a trade board... until we get to know you, you're just another Nigerian prince...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:50 am

WHAAAT? WHOOO? :?:
Is it beer :30 yet?

On Tap:
Bottled: Levitator (Stone Levitation clone) / Me So Hoppy IPA / Black IPA/Schmutz Deibel Kolsch/Burley Brown Ale
Aging: Me So Hoppy / Levitator/Black IPA/Schmutz Deibel Kolsch/Burley Brown Ale
deadeye1

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:57 am

Very well. And I actually am a Nigerian Prince.
Rufo B Padsworth

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 am

If you haven't already, head over to the new user section and introduce yourself.
Spiderwrangler

In the cellar:
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 pm

I find it funny that before Peter and spyder posted that I have already been asked to swap. Relax guys I'm new at the forum thing so I don't know your etiquette. I will go to newbies thread and introduce myself, and perhaps sometime down the road when you want some Jester King or any other beer from TX I would have no problem getting it for you.
Rufo B Padsworth

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:58 am

Rufo B Padsworth wrote:I find it funny that before Peter and spyder posted that I have already been asked to swap. Relax guys I'm new at the forum thing so I don't know your etiquette. I will go to newbies thread and introduce myself, and perhaps sometime down the road when you want some Jester King or any other beer from TX I would have no problem getting it for you.

That's great man. Really I was just looking to help both you and the community out. There have been other folks that have passed through here that swaps are all they are looking for. They start 5 threads all asking to swap, then we never hear from them again. At least you seem to be willing to become part of the forum in addition to looking to swap beers. If you look through past shows, you might get more bites from people looking to try beers from breweries that have been on the program before too.
Spiderwrangler

In the cellar:
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Swaps