Greetings from "flyover" land!

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi everyone! I've been listening to archives for almost 2 years now, but haven't had the chance to catch a live show yet. I'm slowly but surely working my way through the old shows (just listened to the '08 BNAs today). I'm one of those broken people who listens to 2-3 episodes a day at work. Yay boring factory job! My husband and I have both brewed in the past, albeit separately. I picked up all the supplies we need to do our first batch together for Christmas...now we just have to wait for a weekend where we're both not exhausted so we can finally brew together haha.

Anywho. Drunk first post ftw.

Hello BN Army! I'm stepping out of the lurking shadows and into the (unflattering, yeesh!) light of the forum :shock:

Suck it, Shuman!

:jnj
captaincrash3424

Re: Greetings from "flyover" land!

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Welcome! Once you find the time to get that brew day in you will be wondering what took you so long and when the next one will be...Keep us posted how it goes for ya and don't forget to ask any questions you may have.

Cheers-
Brewinhard :bnarmy:
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Yep, what BrewinHard said=

Welcome
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:56 pm

Welcome from KCMO! Also flyover land! Most people don't know what state Kansas City is in. If they do they have no idea how far it is from other cities as was obvious from the World Series.

You may be trying to find time to brew now but eventually it will be the ink thin you have time for!
Brian
KCMO
mobrewer

Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Welcome to the crazy world of the BN
Beer now cheaper than Avgas
HoppedHangar

Return to New Users