Re: BN cozy

Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:55 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Actually think JP handles the feedback email... if you want Moscow, email scott@ ... he may be a good one... I'd suggested BN workshirts to him a while back and now they offer them...

Dammit! Why did you mention work shirts? I had to buy one! :bnarmy:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:Actually think JP handles the feedback email... if you want Moscow, email scott@ ... he may be a good one... I'd suggested BN workshirts to him a while back and now they offer them...

Me too. Wore it today at a comp I was running cellar at. Guy assigned to help me asked if I listen to the shows. I awkwardly namedropped myself... :lol:
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:30 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:
Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:

Me too. Wore it today at a comp I was running cellar at. Guy assigned to help me asked if I listen to the shows. I awkwardly namedropped myself... :lol:

Nice! Got my today. I can't wait to turn on all the beer geeks. :unicornrainbow:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Beer Radio