Re: Citra-Kern River Brewing

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm

cornhole wrote:
HERMSman wrote:NEWBIE: Joined:Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:11 am......NO

Not talking to idiots.....YES
Dear new forum poster:

Although I am not a moderator of this forum, I feel I am prompted to request that you do not double post across topic categories. It is really not necessary, this forum has a very useful feature called 'View Active Topics' which is a great way for new posts to get noticed by other interested forum participants. Thank You.

By the way I don't think Spiderwrangler is an idiot, I believe he makes an large positive contribution to this forum community. Flame warriors don't last long around here. I believe Spiderwrangler has apologized and I will also apologize in advance if this has offended you in some manner.

Best Regards, -CH

I totally agree. I don't post much, but when I do, Spiderwrangler always weighs in with good information. That being said. I am now adding "I have won lots of awards and know brewing" to my sig. SWEET!
Dan
Carmel, IN
Twitter: @IndianaBrewer
Corporal - BN Army

Favorite Quotes:
"I have won lots a awards and know brewing."
alkohall

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 pm

'..lots a awards...'
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:09 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:'..lots a awards...'

Lack of attention to detail is why I will never win lots a awards. Thanks for clarifying!
Dan
Carmel, IN
Twitter: @IndianaBrewer
Corporal - BN Army

Favorite Quotes:
"I have won lots a awards and know brewing."
alkohall

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Anyone know whats going on at the start of the archive for this?
koalasprint

Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:31 am

Do Kolsch need d-rest?

:lol:
http://www.embracethefunk.com <----My Sour Beer Website

PRIVATE FIRST CLASS- The BN Army: Dirty South Squadron
Proud 2010 Fallen Soldier Winner
Proud 2009 Caller of the Year Nominee

POLLO ASADO!
Brandon

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:50 am

spiderwrangler wrote:You seem to be very defensive of your... something... and that's fine by me.

Sorry, didn't look at your join date... but since your first two posts in 5 years were the same question in separate threads = NEW to posting in the forum.

Not my intention to be mean to you (as I stated, though my own double post was intended as a bit of a tongue in cheek jab...), but by your implication that I'm an idiot you don't want to talk to, it seems you have become offended anyway. I think you also may have implied that people who post in the forum aren't good at listening (which must mean you are a great listener, I'm sure the ladies appreciate that).

I'm willing to start new if you are, I do admit I came across a bit short with you before. Here's what I would like to replace my initial response with:

"Hi, I see you have been a BN listener for a long time, but that this is your first post in the forums. Welcome, I'm sure the community looks forward to a long and happy relationship in which we can exchange ideas, opinions and good laughs and stories about beer and brewing. If I may make a suggestion, in the future when asking a question, it is sufficient to start only one thread and post your question there. Creating multiple threads on the same question tends to clutter things up and is generally considered to not be a good practice. Unfortunately, I was not able to listen live, and missed the show in question. Unless another forum member did catch the recipe and write it down, I'll be in the same boat as you, waiting for the archive to post so I can listen to the show. Cheers, good sir!"

:jnj

Cheers Spiderwrangler, seriously funny and spot on.
HoozierDaddy

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm

For those who listened to the show, I'm looking for some clarification on the dry hop schedule. The way Kyle described his process, it sounded like there are 4 dry hop additions instead of 3. How did you interpret this?

DryHop #1
33gr Citra
15gr Amarillo

DryHop #2
20gr citra

DryHop #3
26gr Amarillo

DryHop #4
31gr Citra
Waylit

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:56 am

This thread is cracking me up. Feel like I'm in an alternant universe.
keelanfish

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio