Which Brewcaster/BN employee do you think is the most approachable?

JP
11%
Justin
11%
Doc
12%
Jamil
10%
John Palmer
8%
Tasty
27%
Beevo
11%
Chad
11%

Total votes : 178

Re: Which Brewcaster/BN employee is the most approachable?

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 pm

:bnarmy:
sitting in the corner
Petedadink

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm

I do remember Dirk! Good times... If I did Id say Johnny P. Only becouse hes helped me out at morebeer. JP just kinda stands there in a daze.
sitting in the corner
Petedadink

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm

mordantly wrote:i venture it depends on the subject matter??

That matters most!!! i talked ot Justin about VW buses when I met him and he was very talkative. I'm going to bring my 63 to NHC next year and hopefully I can lure him into it after BNA6...After all it has cargo doors on both sides and is a walkthrough so it's got Jack Bauer beat hands down and it's nearly 50 years old.
Adopt a deaf dog. It will change your life in a positive way

Jamil Zainasheff has a walk in cooler.
Pamela Anderson has a walk in cooter.
San_Diego_Matt

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 pm

jwatkins56550 wrote:It doesn't matter if you've met them.. It's mostly based on their radio personalities. My vote was for tasty and Chad, we both have a mutual friend :wink:

is that "friend" an overhang?

San_Diego_Matt

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
jwatkins56550 wrote:It doesn't matter if you've met them.. It's mostly based on their radio personalities. My vote was for tasty and Chad, we both have a mutual friend :wink:

Based on their radio personalities? Rock Candy. Hands down. Sat by him at breakfast in Denver (NHC 2007), didn't know who he was (I hadn't heard the shows yet, and I didn't own his book then), and we had a short, friendly conversation. I bumped into him again this year, and his Brew Strong fame hasn't gone to his head. :mrgreen: He's still a great guy who can rock a jester hat.

I met john as he was behind me in line to get his wristband for the So Cal Homebrewer's Festival this year. I was...wasted and he had on a hop grenade sweatshirt and when I turned around and saw his sweatshirt I said something cliche like "BN Army For Life" and he said "Brewstrong" and as soon as I heard his voice I knew it was rock candy so I introduced myself and in my stupor asked "will you sign my book" and of course he said yes.

I got to talk to him the next day some more about what sort of engineer he is and while I wasn't any more sober than I was the night before, we had a "nice conversation" :D

San_Diego_Matt

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:22 am

Tasty actually pulled me aside in the Hospitality Shuite @ NHC while I was walking by to BS for a while. What a super cool dude! All of the gang that I met @ NHC were very nice. They were all very busy but if I didn't get to meet someone it was probably because I was to bashful. Other cool BN stars not on the list were Push Eject, Terrance and Shat's dad.
:bnarmy: for life bitches!
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot

"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
captain carrot

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 am

San_Diego_Matt wrote:

is that "friend" an overhang?

I dunno what you mean by overhang... But then again it's 10 30 in the morning, I'm on vacation, sitting on the beach enjoying a stone levitation.. My brain is not in the business of thinking right now. We have a loving mutual friend..the cousin!
"It's really easy to make shitty beer."
jwatkins56550

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 am

San_Diego_Matt wrote: I'm going to bring my 63 to NHC next year and hopefully I can lure him into it after BNA6....

:unicornrainbow: Offer him candy.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio