Re: The Official Pass the Asshat Thread

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:06 pm

codewritinfool wrote:
wezil wrote:Could be a major evolutionary shift.

Yeah, Ratpaddicus Mondoerectus. :crazybitch:

you said "Mondoerectus"

wich should be mondoerectus if it is a species name. Species names are lowercase.

The :asshat: would look great on my head during a bottling run or drinking at one of the local establishments. Also Dallas is a good jumping off point to south Texas Bn'ers (Thirsty). Then to South LA BN'ers (Triple).

just sayin
I think I've had about enough beer tonight...Now I need some Whiskey to sober up
oneal66

Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:30 pm

It needs to make it over to the UK by May so I can wear it to our beer festival!
Whelk

Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:59 pm

oneal66 wrote:
codewritinfool wrote:
wezil wrote:Could be a major evolutionary shift.

Yeah, Ratpaddicus Mondoerectus. :crazybitch:

you said "Mondoerectus"

wich should be mondoerectus if it is a species name. Species names are lowercase.

The :asshat: would look great on my head during a bottling run or drinking at one of the local establishments. Also Dallas is a good jumping off point to south Texas Bn'ers (Thirsty). Then to South LA BN'ers (Triple).

just sayin

oneal,

I agree with part of what you are saying. The "English" language does have a few strange rules when it comes to punctuation, spelling and grammer. Forget "mondoerectus", wich is which unless it is witch but never wich. just sayin'.

Whelk,

I need it by november this year for my local fest. The Pope and Palmer are also here later this month for the Australial Beer Festival in Melbourne (the first one) it would funny if Jamil could wear the hat during his address.

http://www.bitterandtwisted.com.au/

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Thirsty Mallard wrote:Not for nothing, but I would imagine you wouldn't want the dirty dingy asshat next to (let alone touching) a newborn. I just fear that their feeble immune systems could never fend off whatever mutant bacteria hitched a ride from the Rat Pad...

Now YOU wearing the asshat in the delivery room... FTW!

I'm quite certain my kid will be born with a beard and a good taste for beer. Fending off mutant bacteria shouldn't be an issue.
BadRock
Global Moderator

Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:03 am

linuxelf wrote:+1. The asshat is also made of 100% wool, which is nice and toasty, but can irritate the head of a baby. When making baby hats, my wife always uses cotton for that reason. That being said, I just wanted to say that she's really getting a kick out of seeing people wanting to get their hands on this hat heh.

It's not the wool that's going to irritate the kid - it's the lingering smell of dead hookers that is going to make him toss his booby milk.

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 am

Bump. I don't remember this picture being taken... but boy was the Alesmith Speedway Stout amazing.

BN Army Sergeant
Chaz

Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:38 am

grod wrote:oneal,

I agree with part of what you are saying. The "English" language does have a few strange rules when it comes to punctuation, spelling and grammer. Forget "mondoerectus", wich is which unless it is witch but never wich. just sayin'.

Unless it is a sandwich.. And isn't it grammar? Unless you are talking about the Frazer guy. just sayin'
Last edited by bcmaui on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bcmaui

Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:44 pm

My sister lives in San Antonio, so I'd be happy to take the :asshat: on a vacation to the Alamo. I hear they have a lovely basement...

Other than that, we have 2 commercial craft breweries here in Houston. I could go to the tours and get the brewer's to take a picture with it. I could try to take it to the AB Brewery here, but I'm not sure if they offer tours. That would be pretty classic, though... an AB brewer sporting the :asshat: ...

EDIT: Ok, just researched it... AB Houston does not offer tours... so nevermind that idea.
http://www.thirstymallard.wordpress.com

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

BN Army Corporal; Southern Support - Gulf Coast Division

Texas is better than your state. Fact.
Thirsty Mallard

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio