Pocket PC

Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:20 pm

Do you have any plans of making a downloadable file that can be played on Windows Pocket PC. I'd like to take your talk show with me while I travel.
damdiver

Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:23 pm

I have to say that I'm not familiar with the pocket PC as of yet. My guess is that it would accept normal mp3 or .wav files which will be available for download from our site, hopefully by Monday. If not that format, let us know what format the pocket PC will accept and we'll work on it

justin
Brewcaster J

Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:56 pm

MP3 would be great for archived shows. Are they available yet? To listen to live shows the files would have to be windows media.
damdiver

Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:52 pm

MP3's wil be available. I know that they were supposed to go up yesterday, but our web guy had to have surgery and we didn;t get it done before that. We are hard at work now putting up our full website which will include a full archive page and lots of other cool features too. I'll keep you up to date,

Thanks for your input and patience,
justin
Brewcaster J

Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:11 pm

Hi,

Pocket PCs play MP3 files without a problem through the Windows Media Player. I listen to podcasts all the time with my Windows Mobile handheld. Palm-based handhelds should also work with the appropriate MP3 player.

Bob
bobb

Podcast

Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:13 am

Looking forward to the archive. setting it up as a Podcast would be a great thing.

I'll bet you get a huge amount of traffic this week after the big push that B3 made for this site at the NHC. That's where I found out about it.

Return to Beer Radio