Re: If any of you guys want to prank me...

Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:13 am

Come to think of it oz, I did read somewhere about a fellow who put a three way valve in his rv for hot water, cold water and beer. This could be expanded upon.... A water tap that doubles as a beer tap, very useful. Not very tap in the house but it is start.
j1m1

Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:12 am

koalasprint wrote:
Ozwald wrote:
j1m1 wrote: Since I knew they were Kiwis from the get go I didn't even bother looking for the keg label. I figured it was something cheap. It's the :nutters: that counts.

I knew they were Kiwis before you did.

:wink:

Aussies would have drunk all of those kegs before they got anywhere near the guys house.

Actually I knew it a few seconds into the video. I caught the accent, looked down & noticed the uploader's name was SomethingNZ. :wink:

j1m1 wrote:Come to think of it oz, I did read somewhere about a fellow who put a three way valve in his rv for hot water, cold water and beer. This could be expanded upon.... A water tap that doubles as a beer tap, very useful. Not very tap in the house but it is start.

Moonshiners have done something similar, only they just got rid of the water. Fill the water tank with shine & presto! Talk about a delivery service.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Aussies ... Kiwis ... they all look and sound the same to me. :P
Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Afternoon lads. Apologies to bump this thread for a quick request, but does anyone know if this was ever brought up on a podcast as part of Moscow's news segment? Been searching for it for a while and can't figure out if it was on there or if I was dreaming.

Thanks in advance,
One Tree
OneTreeBrewing

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff