Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:28 am

oops :? glad i know that now.
this morning was quite stiff, walking to the pisser was fun...not. falling on the ice on the back porch didnt help either:(
-Crut
edit: just looked at the article, its bad when its heavy drinking, my tylenol was about an hour and half before drinking, so I think im safe.
They call me Crut
**BREW STRONG**
I brew for schnitz and giggles
Corporal in the BN Army
Brewer for Shorts Brewing in Bellaire MI
Crut

Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:57 am

cguntzviller wrote:oops :? glad i know that now.
this morning was quite stiff, walking to the pisser was fun...not. falling on the ice on the back porch didnt help either:(
-Crut
edit: just looked at the article, its bad when its heavy drinking, my tylenol was about an hour and half before drinking, so I think im safe.

I hate when I wake up with morning wood and have to try to take a piss too.
Nate
http://www.nebraskabeerblog.com
Beers on tap-Schwarzbier, RyeIPA
BrewBum

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:16 pm

BrewBum wrote:
cguntzviller wrote:oops :? glad i know that now.
-Crut

I hate when I wake up with morning wood and have to try to take a piss too.

thats when you turn the shower on and piss in it.

hey...its better to piss on the wall in the shower than the wall behind the toilet..
suck it
boobookittyfuk

Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:25 am

If it wasnt for brewing, I think i would lose my mind.
Last week I find out Im getting canned. Im actually kind of glad, this job has got to go. Well then they asked me to stay on another week to help out a fellow co-worker. Since he's a good friend, and I need the extra bit'o'cash, i said sure.
Last friday I couldnt get online with at home. WTF, first thing I think of is a bunch of my buddies have been coming over to use my free internet. No worries, usually, but now my @#$% wont work. I call my tech/buddy and he comes over and diagnoses it as my modem has gone out. arrrgh. Now i gotta get another one of those. So thats why I havnt been online lately, no net access.
Oh and I still need to send in my camera to get fixed because i havnt done that since I put it through the washer.

OK off to work on my resume.
-Crut
They call me Crut
**BREW STRONG**
I brew for schnitz and giggles
Corporal in the BN Army
Brewer for Shorts Brewing in Bellaire MI
Crut

Previous

Return to Support