Unable to download Belgian Tripel podcast from iTunes

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 am

I've tried repeatedly to download the 11-16-08 Jamil Show Belgian Tripel episode and it never starts downloading nor gives an error message. I also can't preview it in iTunes.

I'm not running up against the bandwidth issue as I've not downloaded any other shows on the days when I've tried downloading the Tripel show. I think the file is corrupted on the iTunes server.

Can it be replaced or verified?

Thx
shuckit

Re: Unable to download Belgian Tripel podcast from iTunes

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:23 pm

shuckit wrote:I've tried repeatedly to download the 11-16-08 Jamil Show Belgian Tripel episode and it never starts downloading nor gives an error message. I also can't preview it in iTunes.

I'm not running up against the bandwidth issue as I've not downloaded any other shows on the days when I've tried downloading the Tripel show. I think the file is corrupted on the iTunes server.

Can it be replaced or verified?

Thx

That's because the filename is actually 11-17. I fixed it in the iTunes feed so it should work now.
code
codewritinfool

Re: Unable to download Belgian Tripel podcast from iTunes

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:23 pm

codewritinfool wrote:That's because the filename is actually 11-17. I fixed it in the iTunes feed so it should work now.

Sweet. It works now. :pop
shuckit

Return to Support