Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:43 pm

awalker wrote:
Mort player is what I use to listen to all the Brewcasts, so its nice it does both now.

I hope when you say brewcast you only mean archives from The BN and not using Brewcast as a generic term :hide
Thank God All Mighty For Titties and Beer
Ozbrewer

Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:45 pm

Ozbrewer wrote:
I hope when you say brewcast you only mean archives from The BN and not using Brewcast as a generic term :hide

Of course
As if Brewcasts could come from anywhere other than The BN

:wink:
awalker

Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:25 am

:P brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast brewcast :P
I'm not a slacker in society. I'm an over achieving homeless person.

Drunk posting should be reserved for The RAT PAD!!
beer_bear

Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:59 am

I've been listening to the BN on my Treo for a while now using Pocket Tunes to stream to my phone which I plug in to my stereo downstairs. I use the Bluetooth to do this, so I'm limited to only about a 30-foot range, however.

Rob
fotog

Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:11 pm

can someone post the link to the highspeed version? for some reason when i'm clicking on the homepage link nothing happens.

Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:44 am

awalker wrote:That was me above

Managed to get it working with MortPlayer on the PDA from www.sto-helit.de

with the http://sc1.abacast.com:8065 link

So now I have TBN streaming with me

Sweet - got it working on my iPaq with this link and pocketMusic player. Love having it streaming now. Wireless at home, wireless at work - Brewing Network regardless where I am yay!

Jind
Jind Brewer

"Everything can be taken from a man but ... the last of the human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
-Viktor Frankl
Jind_Brewer

Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:59 am

I've just picked up a new Motorola Q from Verizon and I can't figure out how to get the stream to play on it. www.sto-helit.de wont run on the Q. Does anyone have any suggestions?
"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -
so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." ~ Homer Simpson ~
Cash

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:37 pm

Cash wrote:I've just picked up a new Motorola Q from Verizon and I can't figure out how to get the stream to play on it. www.sto-helit.de wont run on the Q. Does anyone have any suggestions?

O.K. Solved my own problem.
Found a program, TCPMP Player v0.72 for smartphone

http://corecodec.org/frs/?group_id=53&release_id=224#r271
"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -
so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." ~ Homer Simpson ~
Cash

PreviousNext

Return to Support