Suggestions for the BN Army.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:51 pm

I have 2 suggestions...

1. I think we need to set up a street team for the BN Army radio show and the site in general. I know there's a lot of users on this site but there's a lot of people that don't know about the site either. This weekend I worked at a local beerfest and a lot of people asked me about my BN hat and my BN shirt. I told them to check out BN.com and what it was all about. Either one of the two things...ya'll should send out fliers or cards about the show and website, or put up a downloadable flier to print out and make copies at kinko's or whatever they call their store now. It doesn't bug me one bit to spend a couple bucks to make copies of a flier to promote something cool.

So with that said, I think there should be a street team.

2. I think the site could use a local/region forum. Just so people from the same area can get to know each other and chat about local happenings if it isn't as big as of event to be posted in the Beer Events forums. Plus it kind of lets us know who's who rather than magically finding someone in a thread and be like, "oh hey, you're from WA, bla bla bla" Just an idea...

Well those are my 2 suggestions. I hope they good suggestions and like to see what you the main people here at the site think.

Any input from anyone else or agree on these suggestions?

Chris

:jnj
Twinsbro

Re: Suggestions for the BN Army.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:51 am

Time for our Graphic Arts Division of the BN to mobilize...

If, per se, a BN flyer was available for downloading and color printing - I would certainly have them printed on nice card stock at Kinkos and bring them to any beer event I attended. I think that the best size is postcard size (4.25" X 5.5") - and we can get four of them out of an 8.5" X 11". We need a color version, and maybe a black & white version.

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:55 pm

We could issue BN Army ID cards, along the lines of what BrewTat2 is printing out for our ID Badges at GABF
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:07 pm

BDawg wrote:We could issue BN Army ID cards, along the lines of what BrewTat2 is printing out for our ID Badges at GABF

What are these ID cards you're talking about?
Twinsbro

Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:39 am

BrewTa2
Global Moderator

Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:41 am

I have business card for the BN. Let me see what I can find as far as a graphic.

Stand easy.
BrewTa2
Global Moderator

Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:24 am

I can send anyone 100 for a donation to the BN of $5.00. I can also bring them to the GABF.
BrewTa2
Global Moderator

Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:43 am

Those ID cards look pretty cool. Great idea for people thats part of the site when at beerfests. Run into someone and notice they're part of the site. I like it.

As for promoting, fliers or business cards are nice.
Twinsbro

Return to Support