I like Pliney, but...

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Seriously? Again? The AHA should do something about this! Pliney isnt even a real IPA! Its never once been on a real sailing ship to India! Winning best beer in america every year is just unfair! How are all the little upstart nano guys supposed to compete? They need, excuse me, Justin needs to change the rules on this so that my little unknown crap hole brewery can compete. Booooooo! Booooooo! Thats it, fuck this place. You people suck!

;-) winky icon added so Melvin wont think im being serious and burn down my house while I'm at work
Klickitat Jim

Re: I like Pliney, but...

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Awesome
dannypo

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Epic.
Brian
KCMO
mobrewer

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:05 pm

That's gold Jerry! Gold!
nooloo

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Klickitat Jim wrote:Seriously? Again? The AHA should do something about this! Pliney isnt even a real IPA! Its never once been on a real sailing ship to India! Winning best beer in america every year is just unfair! How are all the little upstart nano guys supposed to compete? They need, excuse me, Justin needs to change the rules on this so that my little unknown crap hole brewery can compete. Booooooo! Booooooo! Thats it, fuck this place. You people suck!

;-) winky icon added so Melvin wont think im being serious and burn down my house while I'm at work

Feelings, Jim, Feelings.... :)
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:35 pm

brewinhard wrote:
Klickitat Jim wrote:Seriously? Again? The AHA should do something about this! Pliney isnt even a real IPA! Its never once been on a real sailing ship to India! Winning best beer in america every year is just unfair! How are all the little upstart nano guys supposed to compete? They need, excuse me, Justin needs to change the rules on this so that my little unknown crap hole brewery can compete. Booooooo! Booooooo! Thats it, fuck this place. You people suck!

Feelings, Jim, Feelings.... :)

Nothing more than feelings
Klickitat Jim

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Trying to for-get my-y
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 am

With the shear number of folks cloning this beer, it wins purely because of it's size! My local brewpub should be able to win, no matter how small it is!

:drink

Been lurking around here recently, might start posting here more. The atmosphere elsewhere ended up being a buzzkill.
Phil_M

Return to General Beer Related