Re: AHA Governing Committee Elections Open

Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Well, I may be a johnny-come-lately but so it goes. I'd like to submit myself for your consideration as well. I have a passion for homebrewing and hope to be able to help the AHA and it's membership (us that is) as much as the AHA and it's membership (you that is) have helped me!

take a look at my statement and decide for yourselves (I'll steal Drew's promise and say that I will buy any AHA member a beer at club night if elected :wink: )
"Creativity is the residue of wasted time"

-A. Einstein
morticaixavier

Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:47 am

Ozwald wrote:Awesome, Kim's running!

I'm going to have to do some reading with that many candidates. I have 3 for sures & 1 not-a-chance-in-hell picked so far.

6 for sures & 2 not-a-chance-in hell... getting closer.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:21 am

And finally voted. Jesus. So much easier when there's only a handful of spots open.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 am

Thank you to everyone in the BN Army who helps to spread the word about the Governing Committee Election. As you likely know, there are twenty-five outstanding candidates running for election to eight positions on the GC this year. It is plain to see that this is clearly an important election year.

Please be active in the AHA and take the time to vote -- it is an exciting time for homebrew, and an even more exciting time to be a part of the AHA. The more that you can be involved in the Association, the stronger our community becomes.

http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/m ... /election/

Cheers.

Mike
msardina1

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:14 am

I would really appreciate it if you voted for a buddy of mine that is running for the AHA Governing Committee.

Craig Hendry is president of Raise Your Pints an organization that is working to bring change to the beer laws in Mississippi. He has worked tirelessly to advance homebrewing in Mississippi. I mean he was one of the voices behind getting homebrewing legal in one of the last states!!! He is a great brewer and an all around great guy.

Here is a link to Craig's candidate statement.

Craig's candidate statement
forcera

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:16 am

Just a reminder there is less than 14 hours left to make your voice heard at the AHA! vote today or hold your tongue till next year.
"Creativity is the residue of wasted time"

-A. Einstein
morticaixavier

Previous

Return to General Beer Related