Re: When the paneling peels off the wall!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:25 am

Thanks Dan. I may just put it up where the bulk of the work is going on and then just put up paintable sheathing of some sort. Anything is better than the current situation. At least I have an excuse to move the outlets up now, maybe even update them! :shock:
Beer, what all good things are built upon!
Primary:
Lagering:
On tap: Wharfside Porter
On tap: Braw Jock
Planning: Sanguinity Amber Ale, Lauging Parrot Pale Ale, and Screaming Parrot IPA
brewindruid

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Luckily with 15+ years in restaurants I've dealt with it before. It's kind of like hanging drywall - a pain in the ass the first time & easy to make mistakes, but after you've dealt with it once it's really not all that bad. Minor update, I got the frame for the raised floor 80% done today & picked up the FRP plus all the trim I need. I'm using liquid nails for the exposed edge of the raised floor so the actual floor will have to wait until Wednesday & I'll put the FRP up Thursday. Coming along.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:31 pm

You go Lee!
Remember wanna see those pics.
I going to go with greenboard dry it out and paint it with exterior paint, putting hardie board behind the burners half and half with the Greenboard. I might just enclose that whole section of the garage and seal it up right.

Cheers
Scott
Beer, what all good things are built upon!
Primary:
Lagering:
On tap: Wharfside Porter
On tap: Braw Jock
Planning: Sanguinity Amber Ale, Lauging Parrot Pale Ale, and Screaming Parrot IPA
brewindruid

Previous

Return to General Beer Related