Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:56 am

I have so many that i want to tyr I am having a hard time making up my mind. Plus $ is real tight with both myself and my wife in school, plus working low paying jobs, it's pretty tight :cry:
"What do you mean we only have one liver"
-My Cousin
Spider

Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:17 pm

I've got 10 gallons of Rye Ipa on tap, 10 gallons of Pale on tap and 10 gallons of Steam beer in the chest freezer fermenting in primary. I think next weekend will be a Marzen. A little late in the season but who is counting months????
Spicoli

Whats next

Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:38 am

Just kegged my Orange Ale. I add sweet orange peel and orange blossom honey to a hoppy pale ale.

Yesterday I brewed a kit from B3 called "Fire In The Hole". Supposed to be an interesting red ale.

Next week I am brewing my American Wheat.
John R.
Moondoggie's Mash House
Moondoggie

Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:33 am

Brewed the weizenbock yeasterday and it's freakin exploding now! Racked Denny's RyePA off the yeast yesterday&started the dry hop and it is the da bomb. :aaron
A Beer a Day Keeps the Blues Away!
Brewtus

Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:46 pm

Just brewed an ESB of sorts using Wy1272. The primary pupose of this beer is to grow a nice yeast cake for the barleywine I will brew next week. The ESB will be a nice session beer. Following these two, I am planning an Irish Red Ale, with an imperial toasted oat stout going on that yeast cake. I will also be doing a Christmas cyser and a cranberry melomel sometime in the next month. And of course, my daughter wants a keg of root beer for her birthday in a couple of weeks. Not all grain, but a brew that has to be done.
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:10 am

I just finished fermentation on an Irish Red Ale and am ready to put it into the keg. I think I am going to do a Brown Ale this weekend. We will see, it is still up in the air.
Ken Powers

Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:29 am

Brewed a Wetmalle-ish tripel yeasterday. I think next weekend I'm gonna do a Double Rye IPA (1.100 OG, 100+ IBU) to take to Hop MAdness in a couple months.

Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:30 am

That last one was me..I forgot to log in first! :oops:
Denny

PreviousNext

Return to All Grain Brewing