How To Brew on Kindle vs iBooks

Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:08 am

Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to compare How To Brew on Kindle vs. iBooks. Usually the prices on Kindle & iBooks are somewhat comparable, but for some reason HTB is $20 on iBooks and only on $11.49 on Kindle. Are they basically the same or does the iBooks one have better layouts, etc?
GloridazeBrewing

Re: How To Brew on Kindle vs iBooks

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:08 pm

From what I understand, the only difference is the file format, the content is the same.
peas_and_corn

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Maybe the iBooks version comes with the beer stains already integrated into the pages.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:30 am

GdB,

Don't worry about the reading format, just get brewing and sort that other stuff out later.

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:22 pm

I would note that if you've already bought the analog version (the actual book) that Amazon is going to be offering reduced prices on the kindle edition if you want that as well, anywhere from $0-$2.99. That, along with Amazons awesome customer service and product is enough reason to own it on a Kindle rather than an iSomething.

-Posted from my MacBook Pro whilst fiddling with my iPhone 4
JakeAndBake

Return to General Beer Related