JP's autograph

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 am

I was wondering if anyone out there had a link to what John Palmer's autograph looks like. I bought an original copy of "How to Brew" from JP from the Goodwill here in Portland. It is autographed inside and written out "To the Firestone Walker Brewery maker of some of my favorite beers. Good brewing" I just cannot make out the signature to see if it is signed by John Palmer...Any help?
Havanutha

Re: JP's autograph

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Why don't you take a pic of it and email it to him to see if it looks familiar?
Bokonon

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Crap! I was hoping someone got JP to sign a man boob. :cry:

For future reference, Palmer is known as Rock Candy around these parts. JP is my secret crush--um, I mean, the guy on the Monday/Sunday/Whateverday Session. :unicornrainbow: :oops:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Havanutha wrote:I was wondering if anyone out there had a link to what John Palmer's autograph looks like. I bought an original copy of "How to Brew" from JP from the Goodwill here in Portland. It is autographed inside and written out "To the Firestone Walker Brewery maker of some of my favorite beers. Good brewing" I just cannot make out the signature to see if it is signed by John Palmer...Any help?

JP is Jason Petros

JP is not John Palmer
JP is not Jon Plise
JP is not Justin Prossley
JP is not Jamil Painasheff
code
codewritinfool

Return to General Beer Related