perlick 425ss

Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:07 pm

what has happened to perlick 425ss faucets? those lame ass shit fuck 525 and 575 are all i can find for sale anymore. sure glad i bought 3 of them back in 2008 when i did.. but to add more means they won't match. argg!

why, you FUCKING ASSHOLE BITCHES!?!?!?!?!?!
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Re: perlick 425ss

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:27 am

I've always used the 525SS...are there any functional differences between the 425's and the 525's?

Beveragefactory.com does list them as a discontinued product.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:I've always used the 525SS...are there any functional differences between the 425's and the 525's?

Beveragefactory.com does list them as a discontinued product.

They're a lower grade of stainless & have a removable spout. As for functionality, they match the other 425's if you already have them. And happy birthday :asshat:
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 pm

the innards are inferior in my opinion on the 5 series, but mostly they look like cheap china made non-matching hardware..
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 am

Perlick can suck a dick right now. Glad I fogot to turn the gas back up after bottling and my wife's timing for an empty glass. I only lost...well, how much volume does 1.5 bath towels hold?
I figure almost 2 gallons.
I repeat: suck a dick Perlick.
Effingbeer

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:55 am

Effingbeer wrote:Perlick can suck a dick right now. Glad I fogot to turn the gas back up after bottling and my wife's timing for an empty glass. I only lost...well, how much volume does 1.5 bath towels hold?
I figure almost 2 gallons.
I repeat: suck a dick Perlick.

If they're leaking, they're not assembled correctly or the o-ring has slipped/been pinched. If you over tighten your tap handles, or try to rotate a snug tap handle that can happen pretty easily.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:11 am

Morebeer had Them as the deal of the day today... So hope you saw that :-)
Stinkfist

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 am

Ozwald wrote:If they're leaking, they're not assembled correctly or the o-ring has slipped/been pinched. If you over tighten your tap handles, or try to rotate a snug tap handle that can happen pretty easily.

I know, I know...this I usually why I pour everyone's beer. It happened to my wife, so I guess she will need to be retrained. I'm glad she knocked that one back quick enough to need another glass when she did. Black Imperial IPA is a little expensive to brew too!
Wound is just too fresh. Suck it Perlick.
Effingbeer

Next

Return to Kegging, Bottling and Dispensing