Dunkelweisse
Big Fat Bock
Crystal satan
Fermenting:
Wise Bugg
sharkguy05

Re: WTF SAVOR!!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:25 pm

there is no way you can get $100 worth of beer and food at an event like that...too much money to wait in line and then sample something...some people obviously feel it is worth the money
I'm enjoying my 6-pack....my 6-pack of Superbowl trophies!
twitter.com\@ajignatz
ajignatz@gmail.com
Steelers&Beer

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:36 am

This is what happens when people want their passion to be picked up by more people. Eventually enough people pick it up and it becomes mainstream. Then the folks with money see the others having a good time with something new, dump a bunch of money into it, make it grow exponentially, then pull out and cripple it. I fear that this is the next bursting bubble. These limited releases and overvaluing of beers is going to hurt the craft movement eventually. Just look at all the homers coming out of the woodwork to buy and resell beer on the bay. And people who haven't even had an American craft beer two months ago trying to get the Dark Lords, Hunahpus, rare Cantillons and Drei Fonteinens, and the ilk - just to 'trade' them away because they saw someone who actually likes these beers want it bad enough.

Although I may be way off. But I think I'm at least a little on.
suprchunk

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Hey Guys, I need a Friday Night SAVOR Ticket! I can do a combination trade of $ and some brews!

Can anyone help out? :jnj :jnj
Ineedabeerhere

Return to Beer Events