Saison brew session.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:04 pm

I took some pics and did a writeup of my brew session on Sunday.

http://homebrew.hopgeek.com/html/09-04- ... aison.html

Cheers!
Hopgeek

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:33 pm

HopGeek,
What a great way to share a brewday. Great imagination on the Saison. As Phil Martkowski said..."There are no Style Guidlines with Saisons"

Great idea with the raisins. I hope the fermentation goes well.

I just ordered some WLP565 (Saison) for a batch I have planned for the end of the month.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlo

p.s. Great bottle selection in the fridge...Love the Stone 10. I live in Sonoma, Ca, so I have to wait a little longer for it to arrive.
hopbumpingbrewer

Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:52 am

Awsome :P

Have you ever pumped through you Thromanator? I find mine runs on the slow side just using gravity.

Tim
TimCA

Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:52 am

Awsome :P

Have you ever pumped through you Thromanator? I find mine runs on the slow side just using gravity.

Tim
TimCA

Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:23 pm

I have pumped through the therminator once... but I was using the hopback in that session and the therminator clogged up. It was frustrating and I lost quite a bit of wort. I have yet to try it again... I don't recommend it, but I know people who do.
Hopgeek

Return to All Grain Brewing