Celebrate IPAs with Harpoon in Orlando. 5 IPAs & Free Gear

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 am

Hey everyone,

I'm Rich - one of the Founders of Pintley. We were on an episode of the BN podcast a few years ago, and so many of you have signed up for Pintley. It's been awesome, and thank you so, so much!

We’ve got some open space at an event celebrating Harpoon’s IPAs (5 of them) this Thursday! Normally, these fill up pretty much immediately, but we had a problem with the invitation that went out, so huzzah - more room for you. Here are the details:

Harpoon is celebrating the 20th anniversary of of their IPA at Frank & Steins in Orlando with 5 different IPAs, including two tough to find beers, the White IPA and Black IPA, and the limited releases Rich & Dan’s Rye IPA (91/100) and Leviathan IPA (98/100).

They’ll also be there with some free Harpoon gear, and Frank & Steins is generally a ridiculously awesome beer bar. So if you like hoppy beers, this will be a great time.

RSVP for free on Eventbrite to make sure your spot is saved: http://harpoonipaorlando.eventbrite.com/

I’ve tried the Leviathan and the Rich & Dan’s Rye and they’re both awesome. The Leviathan is intense in all ways. Seriously hoppy/citrusy and a fantastic balance of caramel - creamy mouthfeel.

Cheers!

P.S. Apologies if this seems out of place, but I don’t want to open spaces to go to waste!
shorterthanrich

Return to Beer Events