Re: BNA8 & NHC Roll Call

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Great job tonight everyone. I was the lead organizer/Liaison for my local club (BUZZ) which was across from the BN booth. The BN had a strong showing even with all the other clubs there and BN members supporting their local clubs (I know there is quite a few in my club that utilize the BN and support it and the local club; I know after talking to Tasty I talked to some of my local club memebers and thought they may/may not admit it they told me that Tasty's recipes and advice has helped them win multiple awards at the local and national levels).
On tap: dunkelwiessen, american brown ale
Fermenting: american barleywine
On deck: ? what ever is next
PSUHomebrewer

Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 am

Great conference - hats off to the brewing network and crew!! BN8 was awesome and the BN winning club of the year was a great finish! Cheers to all the BN'ers I met!
Wheatwarden

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:50 pm

The BN booth was the highlight of my club night experience. Seriously. Everything was fucking spot on. I worked my way from left to right and several taps into the jockey box (after the bottled sours and meads) I hit other booths as well, but I could have easily hung out drinking beers from the BN booth all night and had a blast. Cheers to anybody and everybody who made that happen!
-Niko-

BN Army Sergeant

"Samsonite?!?.. I was WAY off!" - Lloyd Christmas

Come get your hops and more! Low prices and $5 flat rate shipping on hops-only orders http://www.NikoBrew.com
NikoBrew

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:51 pm

BrewChoPs wrote:Brewchops (Roger) Amber Wed-P.M. YES

I'm just scrolling through this thread and realized you're the dude who I basically fell asleep on while you took a pic of the asshat's recent ride, lol, great to meet you man.
-Niko-

BN Army Sergeant

"Samsonite?!?.. I was WAY off!" - Lloyd Christmas

Come get your hops and more! Low prices and $5 flat rate shipping on hops-only orders http://www.NikoBrew.com
NikoBrew

Previous

Return to Beer Events