NHC Pre-conference Events

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:28 am

Information for organized pre-conference events is up on the AHA website (http://www.ahaconference.org/events/con ... ek-events/). Four bus tours are available on Wednesday, June 26. All will include lunch and a beer at one of the Iron Hill locations and then a tour and/or discussion at one other brewery. The other breweries are Dogfish Head (production facility), Victory (no tour because they are in 24/7 production mode, but there will be a private discussion with their brewmaster and happy hour pricing on beers), Sly Fox and Flying Fish.

Info is also up for a weekend in Baltimore before the conference.
Corporal, BN Army, Southeastern PA Division
Vice President--Stoney Creek Homebrewers
TheTodd

Re: NHC Pre-conference Events

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:39 am

TheTodd wrote:Information for organized pre-conference events is up on the AHA website (http://www.ahaconference.org/events/con ... ek-events/). Four bus tours are available on Wednesday, June 26. All will include lunch and a beer at one of the Iron Hill locations and then a tour and/or discussion at one other brewery. The other breweries are Dogfish Head (production facility), Victory (no tour because they are in 24/7 production mode, but there will be a private discussion with their brewmaster and happy hour pricing on beers), Sly Fox and Flying Fish.

Info is also up for a weekend in Baltimore before the conference.

Todd, any idea when the sale of these tours will open? I've been trying to get to DFH for years but can never make it.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:16 pm

We had some issues with getting the events posted on the website. Now that they're up, we should have Paypal links attached very soon.
TheTodd

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 am

The links are up!!!

Got my ticket for the South tour this morning.

http://mdhomebrewers.com/2013precon/
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 am

I don't think the busses will be back in time for the BNA8 VIPs.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 am

The Sly Fox and Flying Fish buses should be back by 5pm. The Victory and DFH tours should be back by 6pm. As Darkside said: The Paypal links are up.
TheTodd

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:39 am

I'm surprised that they chose Flying Fish over Yards since it is in the city and Victory over Troegs. I guess they wanted to keep them close to the Iron Hill Pubs.
NervousDad

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:49 am

NervousDad wrote:I'm surprised that they chose Flying Fish over Yards since it is in the city and Victory over Troegs. I guess they wanted to keep them close to the Iron Hill Pubs.

It may have been who was willing to participate as well or if it fit into the brewer's schedule. TheTodd may know more.

I'm excited to try Iron Hill. I've never been but I hear a lot of people talk about them.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Beer Events