Re: Bna 8

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:26 pm

For those that were interested in Mass Transit, you can take the Septa regional rail service from the airport to Market East station which is basically in the basement of the Marriott Hotel. I think its like 7 or 8 bucks each way. You'll have no trouble getting a cab either, but that will cost you at least 30 bucks each way.
izumidai

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:26 am

Me and the misses will be there presidential style baby, VIP's all the way!!!
CRBrewHound

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:49 pm

NikoBrew wrote:Woot! Cya all there. Nikobrew North and I will be rocking Amber level. Our flight gets in with only an hour to the Gold level goods. Looking forward to finding a kickass dinner then hitting the party, it's going to be a blast!

I'm flying in one day early for bna8, may not be a good thing because the bna4 shortbus tour was "hangover madness" after The Trappist and 21A with Brewta2, Push, Foster, Sven, Chaz (I think) and Nicole.

See you there motherfucker.
Bub wrote:well played.... I see your creepy and raise you art
bloberglawp

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:06 pm

I be in the area as early as sunday. Hit me up blober I come meet you for a drink tues or wed before bna8. Also to anyone wanting to split a room for after bna8 wife and I might get a room for that night your welcome to crash
sharkguy05

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:47 am

Just so I understand correctly, there will be more than one shuttle from the conference hotel to the BNA8, right. The morning tours are supposed to return by 6:00 p.m. and the BNA8 starts at 7:30 (for the masses). With more than one shuttle, I shouldn't be concerned about having time to catch dinner between the two events.
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:13 am

Guido wrote:Just so I understand correctly, there will be more than one shuttle from the conference hotel to the BNA8, right. The morning tours are supposed to return by 6:00 p.m. and the BNA8 starts at 7:30 (for the masses). With more than one shuttle, I shouldn't be concerned about having time to catch dinner between the two events.

The amber level event starts at 7:00pm. Last year they had buses pretty much running back and forth. And since this venue is a lot closer than last year, I bet they'll be running the whole time.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:23 am

TheDarkSide wrote:
Guido wrote:Just so I understand correctly, there will be more than one shuttle from the conference hotel to the BNA8, right. The morning tours are supposed to return by 6:00 p.m. and the BNA8 starts at 7:30 (for the masses). With more than one shuttle, I shouldn't be concerned about having time to catch dinner between the two events.

The amber level event starts at 7:00pm. Last year they had buses pretty much running back and forth. And since this venue is a lot closer than last year, I bet they'll be running the whole time.

:D
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

PSUHomebrewer wrote:
Lewybrewing wrote:I have the amber, I'm landing at 5 so I need to find dinner and a ride to the hotel then "Game on"

You should be able to get mass transit from the airport to the hotel (may not be direct). And it will save you $50/night parking fee at the hotel.

Thats the plan. Thx
My Homebrewing Adventures/Blog

Image @Lewybrewing
________
Corporal BN Army. South San Diego Platoon, TJ Protection Force
Lewybrewing

Previous

Return to Beer Events