Re: NHC Philly

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:08 am

EagleDude wrote:I hate to say it, but maybe the AHA should go to a tiered registration process where all members of clubs helping to put on the event have a week to register for the conference, then open it up to the rest of us.

I would have thought that all the members of the clubs would have been allowed to attend. I'd be real pissed to work hard for a year, and then be told "Oh, you can't go. We sold out."
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:53 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
EagleDude wrote:I hate to say it, but maybe the AHA should go to a tiered registration process where all members of clubs helping to put on the event have a week to register for the conference, then open it up to the rest of us.

I would have thought that all the members of the clubs would have been allowed to attend. I'd be real pissed to work hard for a year, and then be told "Oh, you can't go. We sold out."

Very good idea. Since no board members read this forum maybe suggest this on the AHA website :lol: Drew
I'm enjoying my 6-pack....my 6-pack of Superbowl trophies!
twitter.com\@ajignatz
ajignatz@gmail.com
Steelers&Beer

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 am

Steelers&Beer wrote:
Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:

Very good idea. Since no board members read this forum maybe suggest this on the AHA website :lol: Drew

That would give the impression that I care. :wink:
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Oh Dirk! We all know how much you like to care... :unicornrainbow:
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:04 pm

EagleDude wrote: It would really suck if the local guys hosting the event and the greater local area homebrew clubs that can bring beer to the event for club night were not able to attend because all the non-beer bringing wankers from Europe, Australia, Canada, and non-driving distance Mericans bought all the available tickets.

Fuck off!

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:52 am

EagleDude wrote:. . . non-driving distance Mericans . . .

By 'non-driving distance Mericans', I assume you mean Alaskans and Hawaiians.
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:45 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
EagleDude wrote:. . . non-driving distance Mericans . . .

By 'non-driving distance Mericans', I assume you mean Alaskans and Hawaiians.

& Westy enthusiasts.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Re: NHC Philly - one pass available

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:37 am

Hey does anybody need a pass? I have one available for exactly what I paid for it $258.95 (includes the processing fee we were charged). It's the full deal, seminars and banquet. If you want it, post on the Nikobrew FB page in response to my post about having it available. I'll also throw in a hat and tee shirt you can get from our booth (we'll have them for sale too).
-Niko-

BN Army Sergeant

"Samsonite?!?.. I was WAY off!" - Lloyd Christmas

Come get your hops and more! Low prices and $5 flat rate shipping on hops-only orders http://www.NikoBrew.com
NikoBrew

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Events