Re: BNA7

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Ok..I'll be that guy:

When are the tickets for this going on sales, do you think?

This will be my first NHC and this is the event I don't want to miss.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

I remember how much he underestimated things in the past... "Don't worry, everyone will have plenty of time to get tickets.... Holy Crap, the sold out already?!"
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:Ok..I'll be that guy:

When are the tickets for this going on sales, do you think?

This will be my first NHC and this is the event I don't want to miss.

Sigh.

:horse

The tickets usually go on sale in late May. You have two months. Just don't be like that guy last year who, when he didn't get VIP tickets said he wasn't going to NHC and was gonna take his ball and go home. It's just a party.

Follow the Brewing Network on Twitter and Facebook. They will tweet when the tickets go on sale. Don't be disappointed when it sells out. Please. The whining got old last year.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:10 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:I remember how much he underestimated things in the past... "Don't worry, everyone will have plenty of time to get tickets.... Holy Crap, the sold out already?!"

It will happen again this year. NHC sold out in record time, and the comp filled up in just a couple of hours. These will go faster.
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm

He doesn't realize he's big time now... :P
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:49 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote: Just don't be like that guy last year who, when he didn't get VIP tickets said he wasn't going to NHC and was gonna take his ball and go home. It's just a party.

Follow the Brewing Network on Twitter and Facebook. They will tweet when the tickets go on sale. Don't be disappointed when it sells out. Please. The whining got old last year.

I definately won't be that guy. If I do, I'll beat myself with the stick. :horse

I already follow on both Facebook and Twitter...I just don't monitor it every second of the day like a teenaged girl :mrgreen:
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:54 am

TheDarkSide wrote:
Dirk McLargeHuge wrote: Just don't be like that guy last year who, when he didn't get VIP tickets said he wasn't going to NHC and was gonna take his ball and go home. It's just a party.

I definately won't be that guy. If I do, I'll beat myself with the stick. :horse

I already follow on both Facebook and Twitter...I just don't monitor it every second of the day like a teenaged girl :mrgreen:

In May you should. :wink: I set the BN Twitter feed to message me.
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
TheDarkSide wrote:

In May you should. :wink: I set the BN Twitter feed to message me.

+1 on setting up the BN tweets to send you a text. Also, looking back at emails from last year, it was May 11th when that tweet came through. Sounds like there is a lot more room at Elysian, than there was at White Labs, but I'll bet this thing sells out within 6 hours. So be ready.
Last edited by micsager on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
micsager

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Events