Re: BNA7

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:28 am

So last night on the Session, Justin said that recurring donors would get an advanced email for tickets, VIP and regular. I am a recurring donor (Sgt) so that was good news...unless it was an April Fool's joke. But the Brewcaster's wouldn't lower themselves to doing April Fool's jokes, would they? :wink: ( golf academy...seriously ).

I did also setup the Twitter notification just in case.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 am

TheDarkSide wrote:So last night on the Session, Justin said that recurring donors would get an advanced email for tickets, VIP and regular. I am a recurring donor (Sgt) so that was good news...unless it was an April Fool's joke. But the Brewcaster's wouldn't lower themselves to doing April Fool's jokes, would they? :wink: ( golf academy...seriously ).

I think Justin took some marketing classes, as well as braodcasting. LOL. Great way to get folks to sign up for recurring donations. I am only a private, but been one for quite some time.
micsager

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 am

I'm not going to NHC this year but live in the area. Would I still be able to attend BNA7 or do I have to have a pass into NHC as well?
spangltk

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 am

spangltk wrote:I'm not going to NHC this year but live in the area. Would I still be able to attend BNA7 or do I have to have a pass into NHC as well?

BNA7 is an independent event from the NHC, a pass to NHC is not required!
Or at least it has not been in the past.
CRBrewHound

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 am

CRBrewHound wrote:
spangltk wrote:I'm not going to NHC this year but live in the area. Would I still be able to attend BNA7 or do I have to have a pass into NHC as well?

BNA7 is an independent event from the NHC, a pass to NHC is not required!
Or at least it has not been in the past.

It has nothing to do with NHC. Last year I spoke to some judges who were frustrated that the event always seems to be at the same time as the judges dinner.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:It has nothing to do with NHC. Last year I spoke to some judges who were frustrated that the event always seems to be at the same time as the judges dinner.

The BJCP judge reception is from 2PM to 5PM on Wednesday. (I thought they were going to do that last year in response to complaints about missing the BNA party.)
Tasty
yep, yep, yep, yep

Next up:
JBA Light
Fermenting:
nada
Serving:
Rauchbier (ugh!)
TastyMcD

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:50 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:So last night on the Session, Justin said that recurring donors would get an advanced email for tickets, VIP and regular. I am a recurring donor (Sgt) so that was good news...unless it was an April Fool's joke. But the Brewcaster's wouldn't lower themselves to doing April Fool's jokes, would they? :wink: ( golf academy...seriously ).

It's not an April Fool's Joke. Justin mentioned doing something like this last year after all the whining about having to follow them on Twitter.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:

It's not an April Fool's Joke. Justin mentioned doing something like this last year after all the whining about having to follow them on Twitter.

Cool. well I guess I'll relax and have a homebrew ( when I get home ).
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Events