Re: BNA7

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Any word on who will be serving this year? I ask because I bought a ticket for my brother to attend and it looks like he won't be going. So, I will have my wife in tow and might give the ticket to her. However, she is not a beer drinker. I know, I can't believe it either. I was curious if there would be any cider or mead served? I know there was some talk on Sunday about having Moonlight show up, but that sounded like more of a guest invite, not as one of the vendors.

If not, I'll just make her stand in line to fill her glass with beers I want and it will be her job to make sure I find my way back to the hotel.
Shooter

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 am

Now that the event is public ... I've got my tickets. Looking forward to drinking a few beers with you all! Hopefully BNA7 doesn't scare my Microsoft buddy that is coming along with me. :shock:
Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
DarrenM wrote:Help! How do I get tickets to BNA7!? Why isn't there a link on the site? Or info on the Facebook page? Or instructions here in the forum? Or anything? Where am I supposed to look? Thanks in advance.

Apparently you missed last year.

Justin tweeted that tickets were on sale, and somehow, the tweet went through some peoples panties, causing them to bunch uncomfortably. One person even cancelled his trip to NHC because he wouldn't be able to go to the VIP portion of the evening.

This caused a general uproar, after which Justin promised to give BN subscribers first crack at the tickets. Since the venue is larger, and there is no VIP session, tickets are still on sale here: http://bna7seattle.eventbrite.com/

WHAT!!! No VIP this year ... That is a bunch of BULLSHIT! There is NO WAY that I'm going to Seattle to visit friends and family and drink beer and be merry with a bunch of fellow :asshat: :bnarmy: folks now that there is no VIP portion as BNA7. :P

Oh wait ... I'm going commando, so no bunching issues. Can't wait!
Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:01 am

Hey everyone, we need some volunteers to help us out with various tasks at BNA7.

If you're interested, please send me an email - scott@thebrewingnetwork.com.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to partying with you all!
Moscow
Global Moderator

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Well 2 hours to go and I'm still stuck at work. can't wait to see ya all down there. Hope the busses dont get screwed by Seattle trafic. Some days can be brutle for no f'n reason.
mkultra69

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 pm

I am here...awesome beer and trophy fire
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Beer Events