Re: BNA7

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:56 am

I'm sure it will be a while before tickets go on sale, but didn't Justin say he was going to set up some sort of email notification for BN Army members. If I have to rely on Facebook or Twitter, I'll never get them in time ( I just can't live on those things like everyone else does ).
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 am

I know in the past there has been homebrew at the anniversary party. I think it has usually been from the cast and crew. What is the likelihood that some of us from the local PNW Division of the BN Army could provide some beer for BNA7? For someone like myself that has both an allegiance to the BN Army as well as one to my local homebrew club, this seems like a great opportunity to support the BN. Who here would like to brew 5 gallons of beer to share at BNA7?
Sour/Brett Beer Fermenting: Lambic, Kreik, Flanders Red, Berliner Weisse, Orval, English Stock Ale
On Tap: nothing
Next on Tap: Belgian Pale Ale, American ESB and Sweet Cider
Next to Brew: Belgian Tripel and Dark Strong Ale
MikeB

Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 am

Mike-
Not sure about this. I'll ask Justin.

We are still looking for guys to pour in the BN booth during club night. I know you'll be busy at CBG's booth, but you can still have a keg in the BN booth as well.

S
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:32 pm

I will also be engaged with my club (GEBL)
However if there is a need for beer you can sign me up to donate a keg. I already have 5 committed for GEBL, but I can swing one more for the BN
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness
Zen_Brew

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 pm

I am almost afraid to reply to this thread. But I'm curious how many pages this will get to before the tickets go on sale, and how many pages of people bitching that they didn't get enough advance notice. I'm betting 15 pages of "when" and 5 pages of "unfair."

Let the games begin! :asshat:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey BDawg......no poaching of the CBG members......Especially the Brown Brothers :lol:
Longer Strides and Better Beer!
lucybear999

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:11 pm

kcschmitt wrote:I thought Justin said in the interview with Jen Talley that it was gonna be at the new Elysian brewery in Georgetown?

You are right. Yes, he did. I went back and listened all the way through, and right as Jen was about to hang up at the very end of the "Part 1" archive, he let it slip. (Part 2 is the BN Awards).

Good. Now I don't have to worry about keeping that a secret any more.
Yes, Elysian's new facility in Georgetown is the place. Lots -o- room!
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 am

Shaping up to be crazy times in Sea-town bitches!
Corporal, BN Army
On Tap: Whatever IPA, Oat Stout, Cider, Citra-Mosaic Hopped Cider, Cherry Cider.
Aging: Black Currant Lambic, Oud Bruin, Eng B-wine, 65gal barrel of scabby 3rd runs w/Rosalare-Lacto Brux -we just call T.E.D.
BrewChoPs

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Events