Re: BNA7

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:10 pm

I understand that early notification of BNA7 ticket availability will go out to members of the BN Army. Is there a way to verify what e-mail address is on file for a member who started donating years ago? I have changed providers over the years and want to make sure that my current address is where the notification will be sent.
Dan_S

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:06 am

Dan_S wrote:I understand that early notification of BNA7 ticket availability will go out to members of the BN Army. Is there a way to verify what e-mail address is on file for a member who started donating years ago? I have changed providers over the years and want to make sure that my current address is where the notification will be sent.

I'm guessing it would be the one in your user profile settings.

User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

My guess is that it gets sent to whatever e-mail address is currently attached to your Paypal account since that's where I'd assume they pull the list of members from.
BN Army Sergeant
Chaz

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah, I assume it's paypal related.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

I third the PayPal thing. Otherwise Justin would have to match forum names to real people/contributors.
BS

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 am

BS wrote:I third the PayPal thing. Otherwise Justin would have to match forum names to real people/contributors.

Ah yes...that makes more sense. Otherwise he would have to do a lot of work which would get in the way of his golf outings. :mrgreen:

I just hope the emails come out this week...I'm away on vacation next week. I'll still check my email on my smartphone, but it will probably annoy the wife if I constantly keep checking my email.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:28 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:
BS wrote:I third the PayPal thing. Otherwise Justin would have to match forum names to real people/contributors.

Ah yes...that makes more sense. Otherwise he would have to do a lot of work which would get in the way of his golf outings. :mrgreen:

I just hope the emails come out this week...I'm away on vacation next week. I'll still check my email on my smartphone, but it will probably annoy the wife if I constantly keep checking my email.

Last year, it was May 11 when the email went out. (or was it a tweet)

Anyway, looks like we are about two weeks out. Also, they used www.eventbrite.com to sell the tickets.
micsager

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 pm

micsager wrote:
TheDarkSide wrote:

Last year, it was May 11 when the email went out. (or was it a tweet)

Anyway, looks like we are about two weeks out. Also, they used http://www.eventbrite.com to sell the tickets.

Two weeks. Patience. Pretend it's Lunch Meet. :asshat:
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Events