St Cloud Craft Beer Expo

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:34 am

Hey, anybody in central MN should think about heading to St Cloud for the St Cloud Craft Beer Expo this Saturday, 1/21/12 from 1-6 at the River's Edge Convention Center. $30 for unlimited samples from a bunch of local & national breweries.

Here's a link to the web site:

http://www.stcloudcraftbeerexpo.com/

I'll be there with hop grenades on! Hope to meet a couple BNers while I'm there!
Be Excellent To Each Other...
Fierce Beard

Re: St Cloud Craft Beer Expo

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 am

I wish, brotha, I wish.
snowcapt

Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey, brotha, wish you could make it. Stay strong and let me know when you're free - we'll need to get together and put a couple back....
Fierce Beard

Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Wish I could make it up there but I don't think I would be in any condition to make that 90 minute drive back down to the cities afterwards. Hopefully next year I can get a few buddies to make the trek up there with me.
Afterlab

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Afterlab wrote:Wish I could make it up there but I don't think I would be in any condition to make that 90 minute drive back down to the cities afterwards. Hopefully next year I can get a few buddies to make the trek up there with me.

A buddy of mine and I have a room reserved at the hotel adjacent to the convention center. If, through some serendipitous turn of events, you found yourself at the expo and bereft of ride and room, you'd have a place to stay....
Fierce Beard

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:21 pm

How about I give you guys two 6 packs of craft brew in exchange for lodging? I'm even willing to head over to Hudson if you guys want some New Glarus.
Afterlab

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Before I make any deals, I really ought to check with my buddy and make sure a stranger won't freak him out. I've started to get him to try good beer with me, and it's his first fest. I don't want to commit him to anything that he's not cool with. I'll send you a message when I know what's up.....
Fierce Beard

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:25 am

Afterlab wrote:How about I give you guys two 6 packs of craft brew in exchange for lodging? I'm even willing to head over to Hudson if you guys want some New Glarus.

I sent you a pm with my cell # and the name of my hotel. I should be checking in around 11 am or so. Don't feel like you need to bring beer, but if you're determined to do so, I have never had a New Glarus.... Use your discretion......
Fierce Beard

Return to Beer Events